Sakku Investments Corporation mission as a birthright corporation is to be a business leader that invests in and promotes sustainable Inuit ventures that grow the economic prosperity of the Kivalliq region. Sakku will strive to collaborate, empower, and support the Inuit in our region to ensure the realization of our shared vision and lever our position as leaders in our community.
Sakku’s vision is to build a viable and healthy economy for Inuit in the Kivalliq. The Sakku Scholarship Fund builds upon this vision and mandate by assisting Inuit students pursue post-secondary education in the fields of Administration, Business, Financial and Management Studies.
How do I apply?
Read the application guidelines, application form and eligibility rules carefully. Make sure to include all required documents. Application forms are available on our website at www.sakkuinvestments.ca or send an email requesting for an application at email@example.com
- Enrolled under the Nunavut Agreement from the Kivalliq Region.
- Enrolled in full-time postsecondary institution and maintain a full class load as defined by the program, entering second year of higher.
- Maintain Grade Point Average of 70% or higher.
- Applicants must fill out the attached application in full.
- A copy of your admission letter or confirmation of enrollment in your second year or beyond.
- Copies of your most recent academic transcript, including your final cumulative average.
- A letter of intention detailing applicant’s goals, dreams, and aspirations; and
- A copy of your Nunavut Tunngavik Inc. (NTI) enrollment card.
The committee determines scholarship eligibility based on the satisfaction of Eligibility and Criteria requirements and the Grade Point Average noted on the transcripts of marks.
Students with GPA’s of 70% or higher will be considered for possible receipt of a Scholarship.