Employment and Capacity Building
Our goal is to increase the numbers of trained and capable individuals working within our Group of Companies.
Training and Employment opportunities are posted as they become available.
Job Opening: Accountant
Sakku Investments has an opening for an accountant. Under the supervision of the Director of finance, the Accountant will be responsible for providing organizational leadership in key financial and business planning, to assist Sakku’s management in the effective administration of the corporation and its subsidiary companies. The position also provides critical analysis for evaluations on the viability and financial requirements, including financing options, for any of Sakku’s business initiatives.
- 5 years or more of proven supervisory experience, with a strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles & auditing standards, is necessary to carry out the duties.
- The above must include or willing to train to a Professional Accounting Designation (CPA).
- The incumbent requires knowledge of northern cultures, cross cultural processes and an understanding of the organization and structure of the Designated Inuit Organizations.
- A functional level of fluency in written & oral Inuktitut is a definite asset in this position.
Competition closes: January 6th, 2020
- Housing Might be available for this position.
- Only applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Preference will be given to Inuit enrolled under the Nunavut Agreement.
For copy of the job description, please forward an email to: email@example.com
Sakku Investments Corporation
P.O. Box 188, 32 Sivulliq Avenue
Rankin inlet, Nunavut X0C 0G0
Tel: 867 645 2805
Fax: 867 645 2063